Contact Us – We’d Love to Hear From You
Call Now 1800 047 220
Please Email Via The Form Here
Event at a Glance
- Suits groups from 10 to 100.
- You compete in sub teams of 6 – 8 people. We recommend that you group people ahead of time and mix people who don’t work together all the time. (They will be friends for life as a result).
- The Race is ran in the very heart of Melbourne with the Yarra as the star; it includes the beautiful calm surrounds of the Botanic Gardens, to the river, then the bustle of Southgate, the intriguing Melbourne laneways including a special challenge in Hosier Lane. The final checkpoint is Federation Square.
- The event is around 2.5 hours. We can add or subtract 20 minutes to fit your timing.
- We can run events 7 days a week.
- We can start anytime from 10am to 2.30pm in winter or 3.30pm in summer, to be finished before dark.
- It is not overly physical and we discourage running, encouraging only a fast walk. We stop frequently to complete activities in the shade.
- We can cater for people with disabilities, minor injuries or pregnancy with short cuts and rests.
- The best bit? Finding the ideal casual pub so you can compare experiences, the buzz is always brilliant. We know the good venues, so we can direct you. (We suggest venues when you enquire).
Price Indication: $1,750 + gst for 25 participants
Enquire Now For a Price for Your Group Size (12 – 100)
Includes logistics, planning, equipment (including digital cameras and lanyards to identify teams), a small trophy for each member of the winning team and 2 – 4 friendly, professional facilitators. We upload your photos to Dropbox to share after the event.