Amazing Race Melbourne
The Team Building Activity That Everyone Enjoys…..
Laughter, Enjoyment & Bonding! In One Easy Event.
Like a scavenger hunt “on steroids” – the Amazing Race Melbourne is guaranteed to be an all around hit for your team. Filled with fun activities, it suits large or small groups, gets your team outdoors and fosters just enough competition to make the result interesting (mainly, it’s fun and casual and enjoyable for virtually everyone)
Amazing Race Melbourne launched in Victoria in 2011 and has been enjoyed by hundreds of teams and thousands of people. It suits everyone, participants young and old, fit and not so fit, introverts and extroverts. Everyone finds a way to contribute and all have plenty of laughs with teammates.
NOTICE: AMAZING RACE MELBOURNE IS CURRENTLY IN HIBERNATION.
WE CAN QUOTE ON EVENTS FROM MID JULY,
INCLUDING 2020 CHRISTMAS PARTIES.
PLEASE CALL ANYTIME (03 9068 5400) OR EMAIL VIA OUR CONTACT PAGE
TO OUR MANY LOYAL CUSTOMERS, KEEP WELL, STAY STRONG AND
WE’LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE.
Is “book team building activity” on your to do list today?
You need to find an activity everyone will love, and you’ve got a diverse team with very different personalities. How will ONE event work for everyone? (And your boss? And YOU?). Well, we have some amazing race ideas for you!
The Amazing Race Melbourne is the Melbourne team building activity that will tick all your boxes.
Amazing Race follows a simple treasure hunt format. Teams start together and race around the checkpoints. At each stop they complete challenging, fun and creative tasks. It’s rightly known as the great “all rounder” of team building activities – and particularly suits today’s diverse teams, because everyone can find common ground, build rapport and have a lot of laughs.
Catering for groups as small as 10 or as large as 100, Amazing Race Melbourne will get your team outdoors to make the most of our incredible city as they explore the best of central Melbourne.
Those picky types who aren’t really keen on the whole idea? (You know the type). Amazing Race wins them over. Every time.
Here are Some of the Clients We Work With Regularly
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO
Event at a Glance
- Suits groups from 10 to 100.
- You compete in sub teams of 6 – 8 people. We recommend that you group people ahead of time and mix people who don’t work together all the time. (They will be friends for life as a result).
- The event is staged in the very heart of Melbourne with the Yarra as the star; it includes the beautiful calm surrounds of the Botanic Gardens, to the river, then the bustle of Southgate, the intriguing Melbourne laneways including a special challenge in Hosier Lane. The final checkpoint is Federation Square.
- The event is around 2.5 hours. We can add or subtract 20 minutes to fit your timing.
- We can run events 7 days a week.
- We can start anytime from 10am to 2.30pm in winter or 3.30pm in summer, to be finished before dark.
- It is not overly physical and we discourage running, encouraging only a fast walk. We stop frequently to complete activities in the shade.
- We can cater for people with disabilities, minor injuries or pregnancy with short cuts and rests.
- The best bit? Finding the ideal casual pub so you can compare experiences, the buzz is always brilliant. We know the good venues, so we can direct you. (We suggest venues when you enquire).
Amazing Race Melbourne has earned rave reviews from thousands of people in the past 10 years.
This is typical of feedback we get every week: “great”, “awesome”, “so much fun”, “everyone loved it”, “ideal”, “the best”,“my inbox is flooded with thank you’s”, “exceeded all expectations”, “you made it so easy for us”, “my boss came around and thanked me this morning” and on it goes.