Looking for a Casual, Fun Melbourne Christmas Party in 2020?
Try an Amazing Race Melbourne for Your Team’s Christmas Function
This Melbourne Christmas Party is a classic scavenger hunt style event that will tick all your boxes. It’s packed with fun activities, suits large or small teams, gets your group outdoors and creates just enough competition to make the result interesting.
There is something for everyone in the Amazing Race Melbourne. It has been enjoyed by over 35,000 people since we launched over 10 years ago. Suitable for all ages and fitness levels, introverts and extroverts all find something to excel at and all have plenty of laughs while building friendships within the team.
No more getting stuck at a long table! Head outdoors, get to know some new people and complete an activity together that people will still be talking about in March.
This well balanced outdoor activity challenges the team’s approach to planning, creativity, ingenuity, trust and teamwork in a simple event that gets rave reviews from all types of teams (and ESPECIALLY) from the organisers …. our thank you notes generally say “it all went so smoothly!”
Are you worried about heat on the race or do you only have a limited time or budget? We have a shorter, easier event called ** Icebreaker Plus ** (it’s about 90 mins and can be done later in the day). Want to see more Click Here for Icebreaker Plus (on our Team Bonding website).
Event at a Glance
- Suits groups from 10 to 100. (we price in bracket so it is great value for large teams)
- The event is around 2.5 hours.
- We “run” the Amazing Race in the very heart of Melbourne with the Yarra as the star; it includes the beautiful calm surrounds of the Botanic Gardens, to the river, then the bustle of Southgate, the intriguing Melbourne laneways. (We include a challenge in funky Hosier Lane). The final checkpoint is Federation Square.
- We can run events 7 days a week.
- We can start anytime from 10am to 3.30pm
- You compete in sub teams of 6 – 8 people. We recommend that you group people ahead of time and mix people who don’t work together all the time. (They will be friends for life as a result).
- It is not overly physical and we discourage running, setting the pace at a fast walk (or hustle)
- The best bit? Finding the ideal casual pub so you can compare experiences, the buzz is always brilliant. We know the good venues, so we can direct you. (We suggest venues when you enquire).
Price Indication: $1,850 + gst for 25 participants
Enquire now about your group!
Includes logistics, planning, equipment (including digital cameras and lanyards to identify teams), a small trophy for each member of the winning team and 2 – 4 friendly, professional facilitators. We upload your photos to Dropbox to share after the event.