Want something really different for your Birthday Party or Hen’s Party?
Whilst we generally work with corporate groups, some of the best races we’ve ever hosted have been for groups of friends –
Our Amazing Race is fun rather than tough, it’s a bit like a scavenger hunt that has been packed with fun activities –
Forget getting stuck at a long table and not getting a chance to mingle. You’ll get outdoors, get to talk to everyone and complete an activity together that people will still be talking about next year.
This activity is perfect for birthday parties (16 years +), family and school reunions or engagement parties. We work with hen’s parties too, as long as everyone is happy to wait till the end to get a drink. The event suits everyone, young and old, introverts and extroverts ….anyone fit enough for a brisk walk can manage it easily.
Birthday Parties: Brings friends and family together and creates a really special and memorable “big birthday”. Here is what Jenny Prosser had to say about her 40th:
Hey Cate, thank you and your staff yet again for helping me celebrate my 40th birthday “Amazing Race” style. I think by the end of the day everybody understood my love for this concept.
I had the best day and everyone else has commented that they loved that it was such a different style for a birthday party. Everybody mingled and laughed and had shared moments doing things out of their comfort zone.
The enthusiasm you and your staff showed was brilliant, obviously you have all found your callings. If ever I can help recommend this to anyone please call me. I loved it and am so keen to see the photos. You guys rule.
Cheers, Jenny (Jenny Prosser, 40th Birthday).
Hen’s Day: If you are planning a Hen’s day, we’ve had Brides call us after their wedding to say how much this influenced the success of the whole occasion because people made friends on the Race that they were so happy to party with at the wedding.
Hi Cate, Thanks so much for Saturday we all had a great day. Everyone had a fantastic time and really enjoyed themselves. The photo’s are awesome, everyone has loved them.
People know each other so much better now. I will be recommending the Amazing Race to my boss for team bonding events throughout the year so I may see you again soon
Regards, Katie McGovern (Organiser of Jamie’s hen party, Amazing Race)
Priced From $1,300 for 20 people (minimum price).
Includes logistics, planning, equipment, a small trophy and 2 – 6 friendly, professional facilitators. We upload your photos to Dropbox to share after the event.
Enquire Here or Call Us Now on 1800 047 220
Private Parties Conditions
- Weekend events only
- Only for groups of private individuals
- We are selective about who we work with, we will ask you what the event is for.
- Minimum age of group 16 years
- Supervised children over 7 years can be included in family groups, this activity was not designed for young children (2 – 6 years)
- One host must be responsible for the payment, unfortunately we are unable to offer split bills or a per head price
Event at a Glance
- Suits groups from 10 – 60
- The event is around 2.5 hours plus or minus 20 minutes.
- We can start anytime from 10am to 4pm in summer or 10am to 2.30pm in winter
- You compete in sub teams of 6 – 8 people
- Paced to suit your group, walking distance of around 3kms, punctuated by activities
- Most teams finish in a casual pub to compare notes and hear who has won. (We know all the great party venues)