1. You have been provided with a map – if you are outside this area for any reason you are lost!
2. Set a comfortable pace for your team, as you will not be checked into checkpoints until your whole team arrives.
3. At each checkpoint the team will be involved in one or more point scoring tasks. Please use the full resources of your team to complete the challenges.
4. Even though this is a race, & you will get points for coming in first. Each activity across the course are scored, so take your time to complete them as the first team to arrive at the end may not necessarily win the race.
5. Except where specified, you cannot get outside help answering questions, including using Google.
6. Any answers to questions will be located on fixtures like statues, plaques & signs.
7. For bonus points – take photos & tag us on Instagram @melbourneamazingrace
8. If the weather turns, anyone is unwell, you get lost or encounter any problems please call either;
Clem – 0481 133 268 Emily – 0422 876 625